Essential oregano oil has long been known for its appetite-stimulating effect, which, among other things, increases roughage intake. But essential oregano oil is also known for additional effects such as stimulating rumination activity, increasing milk yield and milk components through, among other things, a positive influence on the rumen flora.
With the new formulation of DOSTO® TMR bi-active through the innovative combination of rumen-stable oregano oil and rumen-available oregano oil, the spectrum of effects has now been expanded: significant positive effects on metabolic disorders, udder health and somatic cells have been proven in science and practice .
Advantages at a glance:
- Combination of rumen available and rumen protected oregano oil improves performance and health
- Improved nutrient absorption in the gut with rumen-stable oregano oil
- Reduction of pathogens in the intestine
- High palatability and increased roughage intake
- Reduction of metabolic disorders such. B. ketoses or acidosis
- Higher rumination activity and reduction of heat stress
- Improvement of milk yield and milk quality
- Improving feed efficiency